Lovable Louie … Black | 37kgs
Louie, formerly known as 'Precedent', is an affectionate and loving gentle giant who is looking for his perfect forever home where he will make the most wonderful family pet!
- Louie is happy living as an only dog or with a calm and friendly medium-large female dog
- He can stay home for full-time hours
- He would suit a home with children 12+
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Louie can be shy at first but once he has settled he is incredibly affectionate and loving
- He will thrive in a calm and consistent home environment with routine and barriers
- He enjoys doing a zoomie around the backyard and playing with his toys
- He loves going for his daily walks and is quite active, doing 45minutes-an hour everyday
- He travels well in the car but will need some assistance getting into the car but will happily jump out
- Louie understands commands 'wait' and 'stay' and also when crossing roads
- He is a very easy going boy and won't complain if he has to miss a walk for the day
- His favourite past time is getting pats, kisses, hugs and ear and neck scratches!
- Louie loves food and has wonderful manners around meal time (including your meal time!)
- Despite his size, Louie insists on being a lap dog!