Dashing Des (Dynamite Des) Black | 36kgs
Des is an outgoing and silly boy who loves life!
- Des would be suited to a home as an only dog
- Des can do full time hours alone as an only dog
- He can live with children age 12 and older
- He is not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Des can be silly and energetic so will require a daily walk before you head out.
- He can be strong while walking on lead to begin with, but will settle down and walk on a loose lead.
- Des would enjoy a yard to run around in to burn off his energy.
- He loves food! And would be best fed through enrichment toys.
- Des will benefit from some on-going training, but is highly food motivated and is eager to please.
- He loves people and will gladly accept pats from most anyone!