Gorgeous Goose ... Dark Brindle | 32kgs
Goose, who raced under the name "Goose Step", is now ready to enter his forever home!
- Goose will be happy to continue to live as an only dog
- He can stay at home for up to part-time hours
- He is best suited to living in a home with children 12 years and over
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Goose is a friendly, calm and confident boy
- He also has his moments of being silly and playful
- He loves his people and enjoys having your undivided attention!
- He loves to collect things from around the house and take them back to his bed
- Goose is a big fan of naps and can often be found sleeping on the softest, fluffiest blankets (and sometimes the cold, hard floor)
- He loves playing with his toys and has a paticular love of cardboard and paper
- Goose also enjoys doing his zoomies around the yard!