Spectacular Splinter … Black | 28kgs
Splinter, who raced just one time as Overproof Rum, is on the lookout for a joyful forever family who will cuddle and play with her!
- Splinter will be happy to be your only dog, or live with a medium to large male dog friend.
- She can stay at home for part-time hours (maximum 4) by herself, or full-time hours if she has a doggy friend.
- She is best suited to a home with children over 8 years of age (she can be bouncy)
- Splinter is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Splinter is still young, so she has plenty of playful energy!
- She’s super friendly towards both dogs and people.
- She loves a scratch behind the ear and will kick her leg in enjoyment!
- She’s very cuddly and sweet, and will rush in to greet you, wanting to play.
- Once she settles into a comfortable space, she becomes easy going and independent.
- Splinter doesn’t love travelling in the car so would prefer short trips if possible.
- Splinter is eager to please so will enjoy and benefit from some basic training to help her become the best pet she can be.