Joyful Joe ... Black | 28kg
Beautiful Joe, who never raced, is looking for an adoptive home of his very own!
- Joe would love to be in a home with a medium to large female friend as he does prefer to have company.
- He can stay at home for full time hours with his doggy friend.
- Joe would do well in a family environment and is fine to live with children 8 and over.
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Joe is a playful and friendly boy who loves his food!
- He is very polite around meal times and will wait while his humans are preparing food in the kitchen
- Joe is happy and social, especially with other dogs
- He absolutely loves his toys, especially those with a squeaker!
- Joe will thrive in home that is able to give him lots of love and attention as he is a very affectionate boy
- He has no issues with car travel and is happy to relax on the back seat