Beautiful Boss ... Black | 34kgs
- Boss is happy living as an only dog or with M-L dog company
- He can stay at home for part time hours on his own or full-time hours with dog company
- He is suitable to live with children over 8
- Boss is not suitable to live with cats or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Boss is a very friendly, easy-going, placid and quiet boy
- He can be shy when meeting new people and dogs but warms up quickly after a pat and sniff!
- His favourite past time is napping and roaching upside down
- Boss loves going for quiet and calm walks and exploring new places
- He has had experience with cattle and poultry!
- Boss is in the blue-jacket in the photos alongside his Mount Gambier pals, Binga and Snowy!