Silly Sandy … Fawn | 34kgs | 3.5 years
Sandy, formerly known as ‘Saint Sandy’, is a very fun, sweet and outgoing boy who is looking for a loving family to call his own.
- Sandy is happiest living as an only dog or with a M-L female companion
- He is happy to stay at home for part time hours or full time with company
- He is best suited to a home with children 12+
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- He is very easy going and excitable
- He is an active boy and would love someone to take him on all their adventures
- He is very friendly and affectionate towards people
- He is a very handsome fella and dam doesn’t he know it!!
- Sandy Would love a daily 30 minute walk
- Sandy is a busy boy and would love someone who can provide him with daily enrichment