Notable Nibbles... | Brindle | 32kg
Nibbles who raced under the name “Argent Street” is confident boy, but is also super sweet! He is an independent outgoing dude and is very calm. He also loves to snuggles, but prefers to lie in his own space to relax.
- Nibbles is happy livign as an only but gets along well with other dogs
- He can stay at home for full time hours alone
- He would prefer to live in a home without children, but has no issue with visiting children
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we know:
- Nibbles is a super sweet, beautiful boy who loves people and other dogs
- He loves his walks, is great on lead and has been out and about nearly everywhere!
- Nibbles knows his name and is perfect in the home, even when left alone for long hours
- He travels well in the car and likes to stick his head out the window to feel the breeze.
- Nibbles loves toys and will chase a soccer ball around in the garden
- Nibbles loves food and his favourite treat is buttered toast
- Nibbles would prefer a safe bed area where he can relax and be given his space as he does startle awake easily.