Keeper Kenny...Blue Brindle | 30kgs
Kenny, is a beautiful boy, that unfortunetly due to a leg deformity from birth never raced, but luckily he's now looking for his forever home!
- Kenny would be happy to live as an only dog or with another medium-large female dog
- He can stay alone at home for part-time as an only dog or full-time with company
- He is best suited to a home with children 8 years and older
- Not suitable to live with cats, pocket pets and poultry
What we have noticed:
- Kenny has spent some time already in a home but is still a puppy and so would benefit from boundaries
- Being young he gets on well with other dogs and is never rude, but would still benefit from walks and socialisation with other dogs - he loves meeting dogs and also loves going to new places.
- He walks well on lead, but may benefit from a harness
- He is very affectionate and absolutely loves cuddles and scratches
- Kenny is a sweet boy, who LOVES food!
- He loves bananas, rockmelon, watermelon, cucumber, pumpkin, broccoli, beans and zucchini
- He loves sqeaky toys and doing zoomies around the backyard, and if you leave the house he likes to listen to the radio, he is very smart and loves puzzles as well
- Kenny's has leg deformity from birth but does not affect him in any way, and often prefers to use that leg as a preference but if you have any questions please contact GAP to discuss futher