Beautiful Bruce ... | Brindle | 27kg
Beautiful Bruce, who never raced, is a sweet and social boy looking for his perfect forever home!
- Bruce would prefer to have a M-L canine companion to play with
- He is fine to be in a home for full time hours with his doggy friend
- Bruce can live in a home with children over the age of 8
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Bruce is incredibly affectionate with people and adores the company of other dogs
- He is very food motivated and will do almost anything for chicken
- Bruce loves enrichment and thinks a kong is the best thing ever!
- He is a great sleeper - when he wakes early he understands the command "back to bed" and he is happy napping most of the day
- Bruce loves toys of all sorts, particularly chew toys and will zoom around with them with excited.
- He would love a backyard where he is allowed to dig and zoom if possible
- Bruce prefers to walk with greyhounds and currently has a friend for walks on weekends, otherwise, he is happy for a short, quiet stroll on his own