Joyful Jess... | Black | 32kg
Jess raced under the name "Big Prediction" and we predict he is going to make a wonderful pet. He is on the lookout for an active household to show him the ropes of walks around the block and being a good boy. He's ready for a supported adoption.
- Jess is happy to live as an only dog or with M-L female dog company
- He can stay at home alone for part time hours or full time hours with company
- Jess can live with children aged 8 years or older
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we know:
- Jess is an outgoing guy who absolutely loves meeting new people
- He is very friendly when meeting new dogs, however he doesn't know his size so will benefit from extra socialisation
- He is a silly and goofy boy who will be sure to make you laugh
- Jess is confident in new environments and would prefer an active home
- He stands still to be dressed in his pyjamas for bed and loves to be tucked in
- While he can be silly, he loves routine and listens to instructions, particularly if it's "bed time!"