Revvy Rob… | Black | 35kg |
Rob, who’s race name was ‘Rev Up Rob’ is super happy and friendly, who despite his race name is a very chilled out boy looking for a loving forever home.
- Rob is happy either on his own in the home or with a calm medium to large female doggo companion.
- He is fine to be alone for full time hours.
- Rob would like to live in an active but calm household with children over the age of 8.
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Rob is a super sweet, calm and laid-back boy who loves to sleep on nice warm blankets.
- He is friendly with people and with other dogs.
- Rob likes his exercise time, but he is also more than happy to have a chill day of napping in the sunshine.
- He is a bit of a foodie and would enjoy different forms of enrichment.
- Rob has a very friendly temperament and enjoys the company of his humans as well as his alone time.