Margo Robbie... | Black | 30kg |
Margo, who raced as ‘Golly Gumdrops’ decided that racing life wasn’t for her, so she decided to do mum life instead. She is a super sweet and affectionate girl who loves pats and cuddles and is looking for a loving home to call her own.
- Margo would like to live without a doggo companion.
- She is fine to be alone for full time hours.
- Margo can live with children 8 years or older.
- She has cat potential, and a cat assessment can be arranged upon request.
- Margo has had experience around sheep and poultry.
What we have noticed:
- Margo is a very affectionate girl who loves her pats and cuddles.
- She loves going on walking adventures and meeting new people and doggo friends.
- Margo has had a litter and was a sweet and gentle mum.
- She has been exposed to sheep, poultry, and various dog breeds.
- Margo loves her food and would love to try different forms of enrichment.
- She loves ‘Sniffari’ adventures and doing zoomies but also loves having long naps in the sunshine.