jolly Jen ... | White and Black | 34kg
Jolly Jen, who never raced, is a darling girl available for supported adoption.
- Jen can live as an only dog or with a playful, male friend [10kg+]
- She is fine to be on her own for part time hours or full time with her canine companion
- Jen can live in a home with children over the age of 8
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Jen is a happy go lucky girl with a playful nature
- She is very friendly and puppy like so would do well in a home with children
- Jen is calm and respectful when meeting new doggy friends
A note from Jen's foster family: "Jen is a good girl who loves people and children so would do well in a family home. She is great on lead and is a gentle, loving girl. Jen also knows some basic commands - her name, come, bed, out, stay, heel and stand."