Coco Chanel... | Black | 28kg |
Coco never made it to the racetrack as she preferred to have pats from her humans than run with her friends. She is a happy, friendly, and energetic girl who is looking for a loving home to call her own.
- Coco can either live as an only dog or with a medium to large male doggo friend.
- She is fine to be alone for part time to full time hours.
- Coco can live with a family who have children 8 years or older.
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Coco is a very happy, friendly, and playful girl who loves spending time with her humans.
- She loves to meet new people and other doggo friends out on walking adventures.
- Coco also loves going in ‘Sniffaris’ and exploring new environments.
- She is looking for a loving and active family who will give her lots of yummy treats and enrichment.