Johnny Farnham... | Black | 30kg |
Johnny who raced under the name ‘Johnny Castle’ didn’t have many race starts, as he preferred to run along happily behind the other dogs instead of with them.
- Johnny would either like to live alone or with a medium to large calm female doggo companion.
- He is fine to be home for full time hours with or without a doggo friend.
- Johnny can live with a family with children 8 years or older.
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Johnny is a super friendly boy who loves cuddles and pats from his humans.
- He loves to go on walking adventures and ‘Sniffaris’ where he can meet other people and different doggo friends.
- Johnny would love to try all different types of enrichment.
- He loves to be active, but he also loves his quiet time and long naps in the sunshine.