Cute Chloe... | Black |
Chloe who raced as ‘Compton Chloe’ is a sweet girl who would rather play with her other greyhound friends instead of racing them. She is loving girl who is looking for a loving home to call her own.
- Chloe is happy to live as an only dog or with a calm male doggo friend of any size.
- She is fine to be left alone for full time hours with or without a doggo companion.
- Chloe can live with a family with children 12 years or older.
- She can be cat tested upon request if required.
- Chloe is not suitable to live with poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Chloe is a sweet girl who would like to live in a quiet family home.
- She is a affectionate and likes pats from her owners.
- Chloe would like to go on walking and ‘Sniffari’ adventures with her humans.
- She would like to try all different types of enrichment and toys.
- Chloe is a loving girl who likes to be active but also loves lazy days and long naps.