Delightful Dotti… | Black |
Dotti who raced under the name ‘Dimora Flash’ is a sweet and affectionate girl who has been a mummy and loves to give her family cuddles and kisses. She is currently looking or a loving home to call her own.
- Dotti can live in a home either by herself or with a male doggo friend of any size.
- She can be left alone in the home for full time hours with or without a doggo companion.
- Dotti can live with a family with children 8 years or older.
- She has potential to be cat friendly and a test can be arranged if required.
- Dotti has experience around cattle.
- She is not suitable to live with poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Dotti is a friendly and affectionate girl who loves to get pats and cuddles from her humans.
- She was a mummy to two litters or adorable pups.
- Dotti likes to go on walking adventures where she can meet new people and new doggo friends.
- She likes her food and would love to try all different types of enrichment.
- Dotti loves to go on ‘Sniffari’ adventures where she can sniff different environments.
- She loves to be active but also loves naps in the sunshine.