Finding Dory... | Black | 25kg |
Dory never raced as racing just wasn’t for her as she has the attention span of her namesake Dory from Finding Nemo. She is a super fun and loving pup who loves cuddles from her humans and is looking for a loving forever home to call her own.
- Dory would prefer to live with a medium to large tolerant male doggo friend.
- She can be left at home for part time hours alone or full time hours with her doggo companion.
- Dory can live with a family with children 5 years or older.
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Dory is a super friendly and playful pup who loves to be around her humans.
- She is super sweet and loves cuddles and kisses.
- Dory loves to meet new people and doggo friends out on walks.
- She is a bit of a space cadet and loves to do zommies and play with different toys.
- Dory would love to try all different types of enrichment for her daily treaties.