Radical Riley ... Black | 37kgs
Riley (race name: Double Eleven) is easily trained, loves human affection and loves a daily walk
- Riley requires the company of a medium to large canine friend
- Riley can stay home alone for full time hours.
- He is suitable to live with children 8 years and older
- Riley is not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Riley enjoys going on a daily walk, and is currently being walked for 20 minutes in the morning, and 20 minutes in the afternoon.
- He walks nicely on a loose lead the whole time next to you.
- He's a friendly fella and will want to stop and stay hello to everyone!
- Riley is still learning not to jump up when he is excited. He will also do a little whining noise when you get home as he cannot contain his excitement!
- Riley loves lawn so would be best suited to a back yard with grass to roll around in.
- Riley eats his food slowly, but he will finish it eventually!