Violet the Valiant…| Black| 29kg|
The very beautiful Violet, who raced under the name ‘Lektra Violet’, is a sweet little angel, who would be great with a sweet gentle family or individual. She is a calm, shy little soul, who really comes out of her shell the more you spend time with her.
- Violet is very independent and is best to live as an only dog.
- Can stay home alone during full time hours.
- Violet can be around children 5 years and up with appropriate supervision.
- She cannot live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Violet is a relaxed and polite young lady.
- She loves human company, especially females!
- Violet is a shy girl, who loves watching the world happen around her.
- Once she warms up to you, she will be your best friend for life!
- In a home environment, Violet is very relaxed and likes to follow her people around to see what they're up to… she’s the cutest shadow you will ever have!