Spring Sadie... | Black | 28kg |
Sadie, who raced under the name ‘Spring Sadie’ is a sweet girl who loves to go on runs and adventures with her humans and is looking for a loving foster home.
- Sadie would either like to live as an only dog or with a medium to large male doggo companion.
- She is fine to be alone for full time hours with or without a doggo companion.
- She can live with children 12 years or older.
- Saide is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Sadie is a sweet and friendly girl who loves to be around her humans once she is comfortable with you.
- She loves to go on adventures and runs.
- Sadie loves meeting new people and new doggo friends out on walks but does sometimes get a bit too excited and needs some help with her socialisation skills.
- She likes her food and would love to try all different forms of enrichment.
- Sadie loves to explore new environments and going on ‘Sniffaris’ but also loves to take long naps in the sunshine.