Wonderful Wally ... | White & Fawn | 30kgs
Wally, who never raced is a super sweet boy that would love a family and home to call his own. He sparkles almost as much as his coat!
- Wally is happy to live without company or with a medium-large female companion
- He can stay at home for full-time hours with or without company
- Wally can live with children over the age of 5 with appropriate supervision
- He is not suitable to live with cats
- Wally may be okay to live with poultry and cages birds with appropriate introduction and supervision
What we know:
- Wally is a really cute and loving boy, he always looks like he has a smile on his face!
- He is very outgoing and loves people, and has had experience with young children in the past
- Wally will not take long in foster and will be ready for adoption very soon after entering foster, he really only needs to learn home-life routine
- Wally has been around caged birds before and doesn't take much notice.
- He is a very loving and affectionate boy