The Perfect Pup... | Black | 30kg |
Pup who raced under the name "Jet Blazer" never blazed through a race as he never made it to the track.
- Pup would either like to live alone or with a medium to large doggo friend.
- He is fine to be alone for part time hours by himself or full time hours with a doggo companion.
- Pup would like to live in a home with children 8 years or older.
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Pup is a sweet boy who is friendly towards other dogs and people.
- He is after a family who can take him out on lots of new adventures as well as ‘sniffaris’.
- Pup loves his humans and enjoys pats and attention from everyone he meets.
- He loves treats and his food and would like to try different forms of enrichment.
- Pups loves his exercise, but he also loves his naps and quiet time in the sun.