Fred Flinstone... | Blue | 31kgs |
Yabba Dabba Doo it’s Fred!
Fred who’s race name was ‘Destini Firey’ is a fun loving firecracker who loves meeting new people and is looking for a loving foster home.
- Fred is fine to either live as an only dog or with a medium to large female doggo companion.
- He is fine to be alone for full time hours.
- Fred is fine to live with children over the age of 8 years old.
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Fred is very friendly towards people and loves a good pat.
- He can be a bit too friendly towards other dogs and may need some help to work on his socialisation skills.
- Fred likes to go on walking and ‘sniffari’ adventures.
- He likes his food and would benefit from trying all different types of enrichment for his daily meals.
- Fred is an active boy, but he also likes his alone time where he can nap on his bed in the sunshine.