Racey Kasey…| Brindle | 28kg |
Kasey who aptly raced as “Racey Kasey” is a sweet and confident girl looking for the right home to take her on walks and give her back scratches. While she can be bouncy, she is also great with kids and knows how to use her manners. She’s ready to “race” into a foster or foster to adopt home.
- Kasey is suited to being an only dog or with M-L doggie company
- She can stay at home alone for part time hours, or full time hours with doggie company
- Kasey is suitable to live with children aged 5 years or older
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we know:
- Kasey is an active girl with a big personality
- She is great with kids and knows not to get bouncy around them!
- Kasey needs some extra socialisation with other dogs to perfect her polite greetings
- She would love to be taken out on adventures and explore with you