Lovely Lass ... | Brindle | 27kg |
Lass who raced under the name “Blazin’ Lass” was quite aptly named! She has a big blazing personality and is looking for a foster or foster to adopt home to fit. She’s a confident, happy, bouncy girl who loves being social and will jump up for a cuddle from her favourite people. If you think you could be the right fit for this sweet Lass… apply below!
- Lass will be happy as either an only dog or with M-L dog company
- She can stay at home alone for part time hours or full time with doggy company
- Lass is suitable to live with children aged 12 or older
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we know:
- Lass is a sweet girl with a beautiful, bubbly personality
- She is an active grey but once she’s had her walk and play time, she loves a nap!
- Lass is friendly towards other dogs while on walks but can get a little too excited so she will need some help with her socialisation skills
- She will lap up all the love and cuddles she will get in your home