A round of applause and clap for…Yip Yap | Black | 32kgs |
Yip Yap, who also raced under the name as ‘Yip Yap’, is fun, outgoing, and playful young man, who is looking for a loving family to call his own.
- Yip Yap is suitable to live as an only dog.
- He is happy to stay home on his own for full time hours
- Yip Yap would be best suited in a family with children 12 and older.
- Yip Yap is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Even though he is an easy-going boy, he will get playful with his humans when in the mood.
- Yip Yap will be more than fine in an active home, especially if it gives him a chance to meet new people!
- He is very confident and outgoing but will calm quickly when its time to settle down.
- As Yip Yap has already had experience living in a home, he will be a great addition to a loving family and will just want to share his affection with anyone who will have it.