Precious Poet… | Brindle | 32kgs
Poet, also known on the racetrack as the "Flying Poet" is an independent young man, who will soar his way into your families heart!
- Poet is happy living as an only dog, but would be more than happy to also have a medium to larger sized dog for company.
- He is fine to stay at home for full time hours by himself if required.
- Poet would be best suited in a home with children over 10.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Poet has beautiful puppy like attributes! He loves play time and attention.
- He might be a little shy at first, but with some love and patience, he will really open his heart to you.
- Poet loves to get out and about on a daily walk to see the world and explore with his human.
- Being food motivated will make Poet easily trainable.
- He is great with meeting new people and dogs, overall, he is a very friendly soul.