Bright-eyed Bethany | Black | 26kg
Bethany, who raced under the name "Main Exit" is looking for the right "exit" out of GAP and into your home. She is a playful girl who is available for suported adoption.
- Bethany would be happy as either an only dog or with a M-L male canine companion
- She is fine to be alone for full time hours
- Bethany can live with children over the age of 12
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Bethany is a very happy and fun-loving girl who would love to be taken on walks
- She is a laid back and easy going girl but does have a playful streak
- Bethany is such and friendly girl who loves everybody she meets!
- She loves her toys and food and would love to be rewarded for being a good girl